Welcome to the Michiana Paralegal Association
Michiana Paralegal Association ("MPA") was established in September 1989. As an association of dedicated professionals, MPA has matured into a strong paralegal association with members from every part of northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan, a geographic area known as "Michiana." In addition to our affiliation with the National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA), we are a member of the Alliance of Indiana Paralegal Associations.
Pre-Registration for MPA's Fall Seminar is now OPEN - reserve your spot today!
The purpose and goals of MPA is to promote the professional and business interests of persons engaging in the paralegal profession as follows:
- Promote the paralegal profession;
- Promote the continuing legal education of paralegals by providing educational seminars;
- Act as a forum for the exchange of information;
- Inform members of the latest developments in the paralegal profession;
- Promote and support professional standards;
- Communicate with the legal community and the general public;
- Participate in local and national professional issues that affect the paralegal profession.
- Engage in projects, solicitations and other activities which the board of directors may deem necessary or desirable to fund the purposes set forth above.